A membership in the Drug and Alcohol Random Testing Pool, also known as a Drug and Alcohol Consortium, is required for CDL operators of vehicles with a combined GVWR over 26,000 lbs.
We take a simple approach to Drug and Alcohol Testing. Unlike many companies who make their money based off of how many people are actually getting tested, our pricing is a flat rate and up front. Pay once, and we do the rest!
Called the 1st time and they answered right away and got the help I needed. I got an LLC, authority, drug/alcohol program, safety audit package all in one place. All questions answered friendly staff always willing to help and get you the right information you need. I was really happy with their service highly recomend if your looking into your own authority and don’t want to be looking around for separate companies to do the work, here they take care of you and get everything you need to be on your way to be your own bo$$.
Our Flat Rate Drug and Alcohol Packet includes:
- Membership in the DOT-Compliant Consortium
- Required Drug and Alcohol Policy Book in your company’s name
- Over 20,000 Collection Sites Nationwide
- Pre-Employment Drug and Alcohol Screening, no on-site collection fees
- All Random testing for the entire year with no additional fees!
- Required Supervisory Training course (for companies with multiple drivers)
As you grow your transportation company, you can add additional drivers for $99 for the year, which includes the pre-employment drug test and all random tests. Annual Flat Rate plans start at $199 for one driver. To enroll click here, or give us a call at (866) 736-6507. Call for reduced rates for large fleets. You will also see reductions of up to 45% on renewal costs!