Stop stressing over your IFTA reports
You are required to submit a quarterly IFTA Fuel Tax report if you have a motor vehicle registered at 26,001 pounds or more and registered with apportioned plates. Filing your IFTA report is time consuming, we have created a simple cost effective system to quickly and easily complete your filings, which allows you to focus on the road.
Here’s what is included in your Pre-Paid IFTA Starter Kit:
- IFTA Trip Envelopes (These help you easily capture all the data we need to do your filings and what the IFTA rules require.)
- An Overview of the Program
- Postage Paid Return Packaging
Here’s How it Works:
- Fill out your trip envelopes with the locations you drive to.
- Put all fuel receipts in the envelope.
- After your final trip of the quarter, send the envelopes back to us in a postage-paid package
- Let us do the rest!
We will calculate your mileage and fuel consumption for each state and then prepare and submit the filings. Once complete, we will let you know if you have a credit, or owe a fee. We also provide a detailed report and summary of what states are costing you the most. This allows you to more efficiently manage your fleet and keep quarterly costs down. Call us today at (866) 736-6507 for an IFTA Made Easy Starter Kit! It’s only $150 per quarter.
Want to make sure you are paying the lowest possible price on diesel? You need to know that each state charges a different amount in fuel tax and how that affects you. Learn how to compare prices from state to state on our blog, How To Compare Diesel Prices From State to State.