Need More Information?
We offer a variety of resources you can check out to find out more about starting your own trucking company.
Check Out Our Latest News
We keep the latest trucking news and tips for those considering entering the trucking industry. Here are a few good posts to check out if you’re wondering what you need to get started:
- Operating Authority Checklist – One of the hardest parts of starting a trucking company is all the paperwork that comes with it. Here’s a short list of different numbers and regulations you have to follow when starting your company.
- Drug and Alcohol Consortium FAQs – Depending on how big your new trucking company is, you may need to set up random drug and alcohol tests for your drivers. Here are some commonly asked questions and answers about the Drug and Alcohol Consortium.
- Understanding IFTA – The IFTA requires lots of paperwork from new truck companies. Here’s a brief overview of what IFTA is and what you are required to fill out when starting your new trucking company.
Watch Our Videos
Want to know how to get your new trucking company started? Our videos are here to help you:
- How to Start a Trucking Company – Interested in starting your own trucking company? Here’s what you need to know before even purchasing your first truck.
- DOT Authority: How to Get Your MC Number and More – Any new truck company needs DOT Authority. Here’s a brief run-down of what you need to do. Progressive Reporting can help you get your New Motor Carrier Authority so you don’t have to do it.
Download Our Templates and Guides!
We offer free downloads and forms to make all the paperwork required for a trucking company easy. You can check out the full list of what we offer here.
Get Our Free Trucking Guide
Thinking about starting your own trucking company but don’t know if it’s for you? Download our free guide on How to Start Your Own Trucking Company today!