Watch This DOT Drug and Alcohol Video
DOT Random Drug and Alcohol Program
If you are a motor carrier hauling loads over 26,000 lbs, you have to comply with drug and alcohol rules under Title 49 CFR, Part 382 of the FMCSA regulations. We can help you understand the requirements and make following the regulations simple. Our basic programs include everything you will be asked for in a DOT Auditand will keep you 100% compliant with DOT Drug and Alcohol Consortium requirements. If you are unsure whether the regulation applies to you or if you just have general questions give us a call at (866) 737-0750.
Take a look at everything you will get.
- DOT Compliant Drug & Alcohol Policy
- DOT Consortium Contract
- Quarterly Random Selections
- Medical Review Officer Services
- Supervisor Training Course Available (SAP)
- Over 20,000 Collection Sites Nationwide with Quest Diagnostics
- Drug Testing: Pre-Employment, Random or Post Accident
- Alcohol Testing
- Drug and Alcohol Testing include the Collection, Laboratory Testing and Medical Officer Review
As always, we would love to answer all your questions. Please give us a call at (866) 736-6507.