December 28, 2018
A compliance review is a safety audit mandated and performed by the FMCSA for motor carriers who have a number of safety violations. The FMCSA may require a compliance review if:
- You have poor CSA BASIC scores.
- You are requesting a safety rating change.
- Your company had a major accident.
- Someone filed for a complaint investigation.
- Your drivers had roadside inspections that resulted in out-of-service violations.
- You failed a new entrant safety audit.
How We Can Help:
We offer an easy-to-follow DOT Audit Checklist to make sure that you pass! Learn more about how we can help you pass your compliance review.