December 28, 2018

Form OP-1

The Form OP-1 is a form that must be submitted to become a motor property carrier or get your broker authority. The FMCSA recently changed some rules regarding the Form OP-1, as it can only be submitted for motor carriers obtaining additional types of operating authority. However, an online version of this form must still be submitted to get your operating authority to start your own company or become an owner operator.

How We Can Help:

We can fill out this form out for you as part of our operating authority package.

Comments are closed.

Motor Carrier HQ Logo

Progressive Reporting is now Motor Carrier HQ! Get the same great service keeping you on the road.

Go To Motor Carrier HQ